247 Money Reviews
2.3 stars based on 11 reviews
I originally posted a 5 star review, arranging the finance was easy and without hassle, 247Money seemed a great company and the rates offered given previous bad credit was better than we would get elsewhere.However, after having the vehicle (2012 BMW 520d) for a few months, we were lumbered with problem after problem, in the end the vehicle developed a significant fault with the timing chain that would cost 4 figures to repair, at first 247Money were happy to help, however they expected us to arrange the repair (and gave us a limited list of garages we could use), we tried to get the vehicle booked in however no garage would take on the job (it's a specialist job and is an engine out job), we asked 247Money to arrange a repair as per s.23 of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 which states the trader must arrange a repair, however 247Money went on the defensive and tried to palm off a timing chain defect as "wear and tear", and refused to arrange a repair, in the end we had to reject the vehicle, we're still waiting for 247Money to collect their vehicle that remains on our driveway.Great company, until you have an issue with your vehicle.
Got a car on finance with 247money just over 2 years ago + never had an issue. I've not got a good credit score but they accepted me. My advisor gave the advice to go to a proper car dealership as there's been problems with 2nd hand car dealers supplying low quality cars. I want to vauxhall Eden, got myself my car and went on my merry way. My advisor was with me at each step + even after purchasing, called me a week after + then a month after time check in + see if all was well.A pleasant experience, with everything explained along the way. Most of these bad reviews seem to be the fault of the car dealers or not great money management.Honestly though, if you are looking at car finance + your credit history isn't great, check out 247.
Got a got car last year no complaints from me so far everything has been perfect alot of people are complaining about the cars they got been broken etc they just offer the finance on the vehicle they are not personally selling the cars that's down to the garages or shops they come from so I don't see how people can blame the finance company when alls they do if offer the funding
More reviews (6)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Manchester
1. How Can I Get in Touch With 247 Money?You may reach them at this phone number 0161 850 7823. Filling out their online form on their website can be helpful.
3. How Can I Take Out a Loan at 247 Money?You can apply online on their website. If you need same day loans, you may find further information on FastPaydayLoans.
5. What Happens If I Cannot Repay My Loan?The best course of action is to contact your lender if you foresee trouble making repayments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to modify your due date or allow you to skip payments for a period of time.
2. Where Can I Find 247 Money? How Do I Find It?247 Money is at universal square, Devonshire St N, Manchester M12 6JH, United Kingdom. Simply use the map to discover the shortest path.
4. Is 247 Money an Agency or a Lender?247 Money is a Car finance and loan company. However, FastPaydayLoans, as an online lending broker, can help you connect with over 100+ lenders to get get no credit check loans on this page.
6. Is 247 Money Provide Online Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. But if you are looking for obtain a loan for bad credit online online, you can click on this link.