Bank of England Reviews
3.9 stars based on 331 reviews
Easy to find as u take the underground to BANK station using central line. The bank is located on ur left side from exit 2 from the underground station. We need to get our old notes change before leaving London as they no longer using the papers note starting September this year if not mistaken. The guard is not very friendly even the staff. Make sure u have ur proof of ur residential address from ur hometown example ur driving license or ID card together with ur passport with u if u wanna get the old notes change like us. We tried many other banks before coming here and they won’t change ur old notes for u unless you have an account with their bank.
My second home. I always lived next to National Banks. It's a lot of history. I can reflect, I can do my exercises, I can think about economic history or my PhD in Finance. I can think about a better world. And I feel safe. I can honored heroes memories, unknown soldiers and dream for a better world. I always have a good meal and a glass of wine and feel worthy, feeling civilization around. I can find hope for humanity even all disturbing events around world depressed me. I'm grateful for my education, access of knowledge and be part of this society.
I instead got a nice experience unlike the other people. Security guy outside was nice, inside security guy too, i went to change my old 20£, and i got served from a friendly blonde lady that gave me the new 20£ right away.
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in London
1. How Can I Make Contact With Bank of England?You may get in touch with them by phoning this phone number 020 3461 4878. Using their website's online form can be helpful.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Bank of England?You can complete the online application form on their website. If you need loans on the same day, you may get additional information on FastPaydayLoans.
5. What Happens If I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?You can talk with your lender if you foresee trouble making repayments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to modify your due date or permit you to defer payments for several months.
2. Where Is Bank of England? How Do I Locate It?Bank of England is at Threadneedle St, London EC2R 8AH, United Kingdom. Simply use the map to discover the shortest path.
4. Is Bank of England an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Central bank. However, FastPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can help you connect with over 100+ lenders to get loans with soft credit checks.
6. Is Bank of England Provide Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. But if you want to obtain bad credit loans online, you can try FastPaydayLoans.