Castle Community Bank - Leith Reviews
3.4 stars based on 8 reviews
It says on there website 24/7 access to your savings and withdraws, well I had an emergency at the weekend and can't even login to my account complete joke. Stay with real banks , atleaet if you need to access you're MONEY you can 24/7. I liked the idea at first but services is terrible two days a week only open. Every misleading.
Exceptionally misleading!Is it even legal for a company to send you a signed agreement before they've performed a credit check?My experience is identical to the first reviewer here. Utterly misleading company and the complete opposite of what they say they are. I'm currently paying for a high interest credit card. A loan would be a lower rate of interest so after seeing castle community bank advertised, I liked what I thought they were about. No high interest, no high threshold, designed exactly for my situation (lifting people out the cycle of high interest) and it goes back into the community? Perfect!Except that's not what it is. I applied for the consolidation loan and was accepted. I had no reason to think I wouldn't (credit rating well enough to get high rate credit card in the firt place remember). I even recieved my own personalised interest rate. Not great, but better than the credit card. I recieved a contract. I signed the contract and sent it back.This is when it gets weird. Few days later (yes, days) I get an email from them declining (remember, I've already been accepted, and signed an agreement). When I asked why they refused to tell me. "Credit rating". Well durrr that's why I'm applying with you and not a high street bank? That's why you hit me with ridiculous interest.So essentially; they try and be a bank for people with poor credit (they aren't, their credit acceptance is as high as a retail bank). They try and get you away from loan sharks (by charging 20% and 40% interest? don't make me laugh!) and they have a bizarre highly misleading application system. I was fortune as I had read the reviews as was sceptical but I truly can't believe the FCA permits this?Don't waste your time here unless your credit rating is perfect (go to a bank) or you want a good interest rate (go to bank). Their entire "service" is utterly pointless.Oh and FYI - funny after the first bad review there were four almost word for word indentical good reviews all made within the same space of a week. Make of that what you will.
Great friendly and efficient staff. Loan application process was quick and easy and money was in my account same day. No shareholders, no big bonuses, owned by the depositors. Great community spirit!!
More reviews (5)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Newhaven and Leith
1. How to Make Contact With Castle Community Bank - Leith?You may reach them at this phone number 0131 466 5006. Filling out their online form on their website can be helpful.
3. How Can I Take Out a Loan at Castle Community Bank - Leith?You can submit an online application on their website. If you need same day loans, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further information.
5. What if I Can't Repay My Loan?The best way is to speak with your lender if you anticipate having difficulty paying payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to a different due date or permit you to skip payments for a few months.
2. Where Can You Find Castle Community Bank - Leith? How Do I Find It?Castle Community Bank - Leith is at 49 Great Jct St, Edinburgh EH6 5HX, United Kingdom. Use the map to discover the quickest route.
4. Is Castle Community Bank - Leith an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Credit union. However, FastPaydayLoans, as a lending agency, can help you establish connections with over 100+ lenders to get loans with soft credit checks.
6. Is Castle Community Bank - Leith Provide Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. But if you want to obtain bad credit loans online, you can try FastPaydayLoans.