Debt management counseling
Credit Card Debts
Debt Arrangement Scheme
Debt Arrangement Schemes
Debt Management Plan
Debt Relief Order
Debt Relief Orders
Debt Repayment Plan
Employer Pension Scheme
Equity Release Mortgage
Individual Voluntary Arrangements
Lines Of Credit
Money Advice Service
Protected Trust Deeds
Short Term Loans
Creditfix - UK's Leading IVA Provider Reviews
3.6 stars based on 578 reviews
I rarely leave bad reviews but Creditfix have gone from 5 star to 1. I've had to change jobs resulting in a review to reduce my payments. 6 months and 4 submissions later they've still not done anything, except offer to add to the length of time I'm paying. I'm so tempted to just go bankrupt as I will be paying until I retire at this rate. They just want people signed up to get more money. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY EXTENSIONS WITH THIS COMPANY. You'll end up with a 10 year IVA!
When initially signing up I agreed to pay £80 a month for five years. I changed my job and purchased a car so that I could commute to work they increased my monthly payment by £20. Not a problem. Due to covid I lost my job and straight away got a new role and as the salary wasn’t as high as the previous one they changed my payment to £75 then added on another 16 months on to the contract!I then just got a message a couple of days ago in regards to cost of living they recommend to decrease by payments to £62 and then add on another 16 months!!No chance in hell, I’d rather struggle then let these cowboys keep amending my payment plan.Biggest piece of advice I can give DO NOT sign up with an IVA and just get payment plans in place with the existing creditors as these people feel they can do what they want when they want!
Was called last month and they said they may be able to help me. I thought it was a great idea the guy on the phone was really nice. I was really honest and said what I needed help with. He said I would be approved and didn’t need to pay anything (bills) that month that they will be in contact with creditors and so on. The past month I’ve been chasing them about paper work so emailed someone yesterday just to be told that they didn’t know about a piece of information that I have already told multiple people in different times including during the assessment.Now been told I don’t qualify.. so annoying and so stressful! Now Im in more trouble for missing a month worth of payments…
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Glasgow
1. How to Contact Creditfix - UK's Leading IVA Provider?You may get in touch with them by phoning this phone number 0800 043 1431. Filling out their online form on their website can be helpful.
3. What Kind of Services Does Creditfix - UK's Leading IVA Provider Provide?Creditfix - UK's Leading IVA Provider also provides these loan types:
- Debt management counseling
- Financial planning
- Investment advising
- Personal loans
- Tax planning
5. Is Creditfix - UK's Leading IVA Provider an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Financial planner. However, FastPaydayLoans, as a lending agency, can assist you in connecting with over 100+ lenders to get loans with no credit check.
2. Where Can I Find Creditfix - UK's Leading IVA Provider? How Can I Find It?Creditfix - UK's Leading IVA Provider is at 4 W Regent St, Glasgow G2 1RW, United Kingdom. Simply use the map to discover the fastest way to get there.
4. How Can I Take Out a Loan at Creditfix - UK's Leading IVA Provider?You can complete the online application form on their website. If you need same day loans, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further details.
6. What if I Can't Pay Back My Loan?The best course of action is to contact your lender if you think you might have difficulties making your payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to modify your due date or permit you to defer payments for several months.
7. Is Creditfix - UK's Leading IVA Provider Provide Online Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. Nevertheless, if you are looking for obtain bad credit loans online online, you can try FastPaydayLoans.