Debt management counseling
Individual Voluntary Arrangement
Debt Support Service Reviews
4.9 stars based on 266 reviews
Very professional and put me at ease knowing their assistance will aid me through my financial crisis. I have been with them for two years now and they have been vigilant with getting the best outcome as well as helpful. Every member of staff I have had the luck to speak to (Reese being the most recent) has been very friendly and reassuring. All I can say is thank you.
Response from the owner
Many thanks Darren, what a great review. Hopefully we can keep impressing you and then get a 5 star off you! I will pass your top comments over to Recce's manager also.
DSS had helped me get control back and feel safe again with my finances.I was in £3000 worth debt and felt like I could get away from it at back my mind all the time and was always left in more debt form paying off my existing debt.The staff spoke to me reassured me and helped me feel mentally better about my money.They keep in contact with you to make sure your okay and if you ever need them there to talk with.I am very grateful for there support.
Response from the owner
Thanks so much for leaving us such a nice, and positive review! Hopefully we can continue to impress you.
I spoke to Holly Minshull at Debt Support Service, who was a model of efficiency and extremely pleasant to deal with. She had many complex matters to explain, yet she did so thoroughly and with tireless good humour. The entire process took in excess of two hours, but it did not feel like that and I was left feeling very much better than I had earlier in the day. The level of engagement was close without familiarity and the tone was unflaggingly positive. This makes a considerable difference to those in financial difficulties whose self-esteem is often at a very low ebb. I am extremely impressed with the quality of service that I have received and I feel confident that I and my my financial affairs are in the safest possible hands.
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Salford
1. How Can I Contact Debt Support Service?You may get in touch with them by phoning this phone number 0800 978 8495. Filling out their online form on their website can be helpful.
3. What Kind of Services Does Debt Support Service Offer?Debt Support Service also offers these kind of services:
- Debt management counseling
- Debt Advice
- Fca Authorisation
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
5. Is Debt Support Service an Agency or a Lender?Debt Support Service is a Financial consultant. However, FastPaydayLoans, as a lending agency, can help you establish connections with over 100+ lenders to get get a loan with no credit check on their website.
2. Where Is Debt Support Service? How Do I Locate It?Debt Support Service is at 8 Exchange Quay, Manchester M5 3EJ, United Kingdom. Simply use the map to discover the fastest way to get there.
4. How Can I Get a Loan at Debt Support Service?You can complete the online application form on their website. If you need same day loans online, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further information.
6. What Happens If I Can't Repay My Loan?The best way is to speak with your lender if you anticipate having difficulty paying payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to alter your due date or allow you to defer payments for several months.
7. Is Debt Support Service Provide Online Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. Nevertheless, if you want to obtain loans for bad credit online, you can try FastPaydayLoans.