1A Market Pavement, Basildon SS14 1DD
- 01268 281223
- 1A Market Pavement, Basildon SS14 1DD, United Kingdom
- Open Hours:
H&T Pawnbrokers Reviews
4.5 stars based on 8 reviews
Professional service from Bradley at Basildon store .felt comfortable and very friendly service
So I went in there to sell perfectly good laser pointers, I didn't expect very much. However the lady at the checkout said to me: arent these illegal? Yeah I was a little shocked at her naivety and she spent the next 15 minutes finding out whether it was 'legal' to buy them. There is me checking my watch twiddling my thumbs. Then she tell me after a 20 min wait. Sorry we don't want to buy them. Yeah I wasn't very pleased. Hire staff who actually know how to do their job.
Staff were so nice and friendly made me feel very welcome .even got a coffee while I was waiting .
More reviews (2)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Basildon
1. How Can I Contact H&T Pawnbrokers?You can call them at this phone number 01268 281223. Using their website's online form can be helpful.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at H&T Pawnbrokers?You can submit an online application on their website. If you need same day loans, you may find further information on FastPaydayLoans.
5. What Happens If I Cannot Repay My Loan?The best way is to speak with your lender if you expect to have difficulties paying your payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to alter your due date or permit you to skip payments for several months.
2. Where Can I Find H&T Pawnbrokers? How Do I Locate It?H&T Pawnbrokers is at 1A Market Pavement, Basildon SS14 1DD, United Kingdom. Just use the map to locate the shortest path.
4. Is H&T Pawnbrokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Pawn shop. However, FastPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can help you connect with over 100+ lenders to get a loan with no credit check.
6. Is H&T Pawnbrokers Provide Bad Credit Loans Online?Yes. But if you want to obtain a loan for bad credit online, FastPaydayLoans is a good option.