2.9 stars based on 54 reviews
Took a loan at this company, paid off and they sold it onto another debt collection agency! Still waiting 8 month after the fact. Customer service is shocking here. Just be careful guys, this company will bleed you dry then offer you pennies to brush it under the carpet. They pray on the vulnerable then tell you about other customers. I would think this is breaking data protection laws, you should not be passing on other peoples information. Disgusting scam company. GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE AND STAY CLEAR!!
I have had nothing but a great experience with Livelend, lowest rate, approved within minutes and payments where reduced after a couple of months. the website is also really good and user friendly. 5 star.
This company is awful. I have taken a loan with them and never missed a payment! my credit score has gone up by at least 100 points and not ONCE has my payments been reduced. live chat is non-existent. there is no number to call customer service AND they do not respond to emails. absolute let down.
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Abenbury
1. Where Is LiveLend? How Can I Find It?LiveLend is at Technology Park, Chetwood Financial, Ellice Way, Wrexham LL13 7YT, United Kingdom. Use the map to discover the fastest way to get there.
3. Is LiveLend an Agency or a Lender?LiveLend is a Bank. However, FastPaydayLoans, as a lending agency, can help you establish connections with more than 100+ lenders to get get no credit check loans on this page.
5. Is LiveLend Provide Bad Credit Loans?Yes. However, if you are looking for obtain bad credit loans online online, you can try FastPaydayLoans.
2. How Can I Take Out a Loan at LiveLend?You can fill out their online application form on their website. If you need online loans on the same day, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further details.
4. What Happens If I Can't Repay My Loan?The best way is to speak with your lender if you foresee trouble making repayments on your loans. Your lender may either accept to change your due date or allow you to defer payments for a period of time.