2.9 stars based on 48 reviews
Awful company that I would not reccommend to anyone.Their customer service is appalling.They do not answer emails and you can never get through to anyone on the phone. I've spent 20 minutes each time on hold only to be told that they are too busy to take my call and I should email them.I applied for a repayment holiday in October. I got no response. I emailed three times and got no reply. I submitted two formal complaints and received no reply. They then applied my repayment holiday but still took the loan repayment in October and November! My repayment schedule has been recalculated and interest added on the basis that I've had a three month holiday but I've still not had the money back from Neyber for October and November.I received an apology email after 8 emails and 2 calls from me, they confirmed that the money would be repaid ASAP. 3 working weeks later and I still haven't had the refund and I still can't get to speak to anyone!Avoid this company at all costs. They are appalling.
Terrible company, customer service is non-existent. Stopped taking payments after 6 months and blamed me for that, not responding to emails, tried calling but after 20 minutes wait every time just gave up. Called them again couple days ago to repay the loan, exactly 34 minutes wait but finally out of this. Do they do it on purpose just to make money out of interest? Most probably. Avoid, total scam.
Got bought out by another company due to financial issues. Quality of service has been terrible since. Multiple duplicate direct debits, total failure to listen to critical instructions to change my contact details resulting in missed payments that they blame me for. A website which still to this day thinks I don't have a direct debit set up meaning I cannot view any of my details. Operational errors now meaning direct debits haven't actually been taken so they will try again later in the month when they know the funds won't be available, allowing them to blame me for it again. Look elsewhere for financial services folks.
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Hammersmith
1. Where Is Neyber? How Do I Find It?Neyber is at 1st Floor Scale Space, 58 Wood Ln, London W12 7RZ, United Kingdom. You can check the map to find the shortest path.
3. Is Neyber an Agency or a Lender?Neyber is a Financial institution. However, FastPaydayLoans, as a lending agency, can assist you in connecting with more than 100+ lenders to get get loans with no hard credit checks by clicking this link.
5. Is Neyber Provide Bad Credit Loans?Yes. However, if you want to obtain a bad credit loan online, check on FastPaydayLoans.
2. How Can I Apply for a Loan at Neyber?You can submit an online application on their website. If you need loans on the same day, you can reach on FastPaydayLoans for more information.
4. What if I'm Unable to Repay My Loan?You can talk with your lender if you anticipate having difficulty paying payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to a different due date or permit you to defer payments for a period of time.