Sefton Credit Union Reviews
4.5 stars based on 8 reviews
Sefton Credit Union's website clearly states it can be used for saving. It is NOT to be used for saving. I have made the mistake of trusting them with my savings and have inadvertently ended up owing them money. I have ended up with considerably less money in savings than I have put in.DO NOT make the same mistake as me.DO NOT trust them.DO NOT save with Sefton Credit Union.
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Southport
1. How to Contact Sefton Credit Union?You may reach them by dialing this phone number 0151 363 7300. Completing their online form on their website can be helpful.
3. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Sefton Credit Union?You can fill out their online application form on their website. If you need loans on the same day, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further details.
5. What Happens If I Cannot Repay My Loan?You can talk with your lender if you think you might have difficulties making your payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to a different due date or let you defer payments for a few months.
2. Where Can You Find Sefton Credit Union? How Can I Find It?Sefton Credit Union is at Town Hall, Oriel Rd, Bootle L20 7AE, United Kingdom. Simply use the map to discover the quickest route.
4. Is Sefton Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Sefton Credit Union is a Credit union. However, FastPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can help you connect with more than 100+ lenders to get get no credit check loans from their site.
6. Is Sefton Credit Union Provide Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. However, if you want to obtain obtain bad credit loans online online, you can check here.