Starling Bank Reviews
3.9 stars based on 2449 reviews
Wow! I decided to change banks and opened an account with Starling. I completed the simple process of requesting a switch. The whole process took 5 days and all my stop orders and direct debits were transferred seamlessly.The communication throughout was excellent.The app is simple to use, with very useful information and features to help manage your account.Simply brilliant!
I am happy about my choice to set up an account with Starling Bank. The whole transfer process was very easy, they literally did everything for me. I never had any incoming payments missing. Also, I absolutely love the feature which is showing any outgoing money or income going/coming in the nearest future. Therefore, I can make sure that the funds on my account are sufficient for my upcoming bills. Great bank.
So glad we moved to Starling Bank. Absolutely seamless transition from our old banks. We had our cards within a few days and everything was moved across within a week. Delighted with the services provided. Currently on holiday and so happy to not be charged for using our card anywhere ( purchases and cash withdrawals). Love the app and all its functions. Simple to use and easy to access . Can't praise the bank highly enough. So happy with our choice. Thank you!
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
- Sunday:Open 24 hours
- Monday:Open 24 hours
- Tuesday:Open 24 hours
- Wednesday:Open 24 hours
- Thursday:Open 24 hours
- Friday:Open 24 hours
- Saturday:Open 24 hours
Nearby Loan Stores in London
1. Where Can You Find Starling Bank? How Do I Locate It?Starling Bank is at 3rd floor, 2 Finsbury Ave, London EC2M 2PP, United Kingdom. Use the map to discover the quickest route.
3. Is Starling Bank an Agency or a Lender?Starling Bank is a Bank. However, FastPaydayLoans, as a loan broker, can help you establish connections with over 100+ lenders to get get loans with soft credit checks via their service.
5. Is Starling Bank Provide Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. But if you need get loans with bad credit online online, you can check on FastPaydayLoans.
2. How Can I Get a Loan at Starling Bank?You can submit an online application on their website. If you need a same day loan, you may get additional information on FastPaydayLoans.
4. What Happens If I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?You can talk with your lender if you expect to have difficulties paying your payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to modify your due date or permit you to skip payments for a few months.