Get a Loan Today with Same Day Loans!
Same-day cash loans are short-term loans that most people take out to cover unexpected expenses. The lenders allow you to apply for a loan and usually get cash into your account the same day, provided that you meet all the requirements.
Medical bills, car repairs, and home repairs are examples of unexpected expenses that usually require an instant cash injection, and for these sorts of issues, a same-day loan can be a lifesaver. It's worth noting that different lenders provide different types of loans, and depending on the type of loans they offer, some financial institutions, such as banks, may have a longer processing time.
As a professional online broker, FastPaydayLoans work hard to try and get you a loan, regardless of your credit score. So, if you have bad credit but need a short-term loan, don’t be discouraged. We can try to find lenders with more lenient criteria or who specialise in offering loans to people with bad credit, giving you a better chance of being accepted for the cash you need.
|Why Trust FastPaydayLoans?|
|How much can I take out?||£100-£5000||No obligation quotes|
|Representative APR||49.7%(variable)||Competitive rates|
|Will bad credit be accepted?||Yes||Lenient requirements|
|What are the repayment periods?||1-36 months||Flexible loan term options|
|How can I apply?||Apply online||24/7 available|
Benefits of Same-Day Cash Loans
Easy online application process
The majority of same-day loan lenders have an online application process to make your application quick and easy. You can submit your application through a computer or mobile phone, available 24/7.
Getting your cash fast
Your loan will be in your account as soon as possible once you finish completing your application and the lender approves it. You can get cash in as little as 24 hours with many same-day cash loans.
Loan approved even with bad credit
When your credit score is good, getting a loan is often a breeze. If you have bad credit, you’re much more likely to have your loan application declined by lenders. However, if you have a steady income and can meet the other standards, some same-day cash loan companies can give you a loan, even with bad credit.
Borrow as much as you want
With same-day cash loans, you can often borrow as much as you want, as long as you can repay it. Some lenders might even grant you up to as much as £5,000, giving you more financial support, ideal if you’ve got a lot of unexpected expenses to cover.
You can try to ask your lender for a longer repayment period with same-day cash loans. While the repayment terms provided by some lenders are fixed, some lenders will allow you to extend or roll over your payments.
It’s worth noting that changing the terms of your agreement may result in more interest being paid over time.
Am I Eligible For Instant Cash Loans?
Check the following eligibility criteria to see if you qualify for immediate cash loans:
- You can present proof of citizenship or permanent residency in the United Kingdom
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have a valid bank account with contact information
Can I Get a Cash Loan for Bad Credit?
Most individuals get discouraged when they learn that their potential lender will do a credit check before issuing their loan request. The main reason for this is that most lenders refuse to lend to people with bad credit as they are often seen as high-risk borrowers who might default on their loans.
However, with our panel of payday loan direct lenders, you don’t need to worry. Our lenders understand that you may come across trouble at any time and realise that you may have a poor credit score due to circumstances beyond your control.
Therefore you can rest assured when applying for a same-day cash loan using our platform, even if you have bad credit, that we will do our best to find you a lender that suits your needs. As long as you can prove that you can repay the amount plus any fees on schedule, you will often get the cash you need.
How much would you like?
Representative Example: Rates from 43.1% APR to 1333% APR. Minimum Loan Length is 1 month. Maximum Loan Length is 36 months. Representative Example: £1,200 borrowed for up to 75 days. Total amount repayable is: £1506. Interest charged is 0.34% per day, amounting to £306, annual interest rate of 124% (variable). Representative APR: 49.7% (variable).
Should I Get a Loan with a Lender or a Broker?
When shopping for an online loan, it can take time to decide whether to take one from a broker or a lender. We highlight the pros and cons of both so that you can make an informed decision.
- Lenders offer a wide range of options and can provide you with extensive information. They can provide a package deal from their other financial products if you don't qualify for a single product.
- A lender will explain all of their options and assist you in selecting the one that best suits your needs.
- There’s a wide range of loan products on offer, making it easier to find an option that suits your specific needs and requirements.
- If you have special conditions, such as bad credit, it will be more difficult to obtain a loan from a lender.
- If a lender rejects your application, they will not refer you to another lender.
- There are often additional fees to consider on top of interest, such as loan application fees.
- Brokers carry out extensive research on lenders and compare their rates and conditions to find you the best options available.
- Brokers don’t charge fees from borrowers as their commissions are paid by various lenders they partner with. They have access to many lenders improving your overall chances of being accepted, even when you have less-than-perfect credit.
- Brokers take you through the process and make sure you understand what is needed, supporting you from beginning to end.
- Brokers do not lend money themselves; instead, a lender does. As a result, the broker may not be essential.
- Some lenders can offer you even better terms, but you won't be able to access them because they aren't on the broker's panel.
Get Cash When You Need It MostGet Started
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I borrow money immediately?
The best place to get money immediately is from an online lender. Online lenders can give you a cash loan or payday loans, often within 24 hours, if not sooner. FastPaydayloans can quickly connect you to a lender who will process your request fast. Once your loan gets approved, you will be able to get your cash no later than the next business day.
Can I get a loan of £1,000?
Yes, you can obtain a cash loan of £1,000 or even more. You'll receive various offers after getting approved by our lender partners. They will give you a loan based on your income and ability to repay.
Can I get a loan for 1 hour?
When you receive offers from different lenders, choose the one that best suits your needs. Submit the requested information to the lender online. Our lenders have quick approval processes and will credit your account once your loan is approved.
What is an emergency loan?
An emergency loan is a term most people use to describe money borrowed for a short term. These loans are often used to cover unexpected obligations such as car repairs, medical bills, and other expenses that cannot wait for a regular loan. You can either get an emergency loan from a bank or an online lender.
How can I borrow money online instantly?
When you need to borrow money online instantly, look for lenders who use apps. If you cannot get one, apply online with FastPaydayLoans. We will make every effort to connect you with one of the lenders we partner with.