4 stars based on 81 reviews
All the information and services you want in a good financial app but presented in the most fun ways possible. I've been using Cleo for a couple of months now. So far I haven't found any issues with it. I love it because even though it has all the important financial features you want and need it also has a sense of humor that makes keeping up with your finances enjoyable.
It really keeps you on top of your money what's coming in and what's going out and is also kind of humorous at times. This app is perfect for people who do not pay attention to their spending habits but that's not just all it's good for. It's great to help with budgeting and reminders and whatnot
I signed up for Cleo plus to use advance and it charged my bank account immediately for the monthly fee. Then when I tried to get the advance using the exact same card they drew the fee from, it said they do not accept my bank! It was also extremely difficult to enter the card number.
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
- Thursday:Open 24 hours
- Friday:Open 24 hours
- Saturday:Open 24 hours
- Sunday:Open 24 hours
- Monday:Open 24 hours
- Tuesday:Open 24 hours
- Wednesday:Open 24 hours
Nearby Loan Stores in Islington
1. Where Can I Find Cleo? How Do I Find It?Cleo is at Telephone House, 69 Paul St, London EC2A 4NG, United Kingdom. You can check the map to find the shortest path.
3. Is Cleo an Agency or a Lender?Cleo is a Financial institution. However, FastPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can help you establish connections with over 100+ lenders to get get loans with no hard credit checks via their service.
5. Is Cleo Provide Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. However, if you want to get loans with bad credit online, you can try FastPaydayLoans.
2. How Can I Apply for a Loan at Cleo?You can fill out their online application form on their website. If you need same day loans online, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further information.
4. What if I Can't Repay My Loan?The best course of action is to contact your lender if you think you might have difficulties making your payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to alter your due date or allow you to skip payments for several months.