Creation Finance Reviews
1.3 stars based on 513 reviews
Beth Towes (bethy)
Even tho after reading all the bad reviews. I managed to get hold of the company about my car insurance. I had a gentleman named David on the phone, helping me with my account. He was really helpful and managed to even let me know I was due a refund for over paying my account. I have never had a problem with the company for the 2 years of using them.
I have had a Marriott credit card with Creation for a few years now. Never had a problem until recently. Their customer services are nearly non-existent, they don’t answer any emails or “secure messaging” and if you want to speak to a customer services rep, be prepared to be on hold for nearly an hour! I shall be cancelling my card and go with Amex (yes you have a yearly fee, but at least they help you with your queries!)
In short, awful! In a way I'm glad I'm not the only one but I'm furious that so many people are having issues with creation! I thought they were fine since curry's use them, I should've done more research. Like many, I took out a small amount of credit (<£500) and opted to pay in installments. Not only is the website very awkward to log into (can't count the number of error messages I've had), I'm also having issues with my direct debit. At the time of taking out credit, I set up a direct debit for approx £50 p/m. Unbeknownst to me, when my Jan DD was paid which is very clearly shown on my bank statement, it was returned by creation into my account. A few days later, I got an email saying that I hadn't paid my monthly installment and I was charged an additional £30. Now I don't earn a lot so that extra £30 is painful. This happened again for my Feb installment so I've paid it manually however since the returned money isn't actually in my account immediately, I'm £100 down right now. Not only that but when I press "pay outstanding monthly amount" it automatically calculates how much I need to pay that month. Great right? Well once it's paid, there's a random 76p that I owe. I am 1000% sure I paid the correct monthly amount as it showed that my outstanding balance would be 0 once paid. This has also happened twice. Then I get a letter to say that I have 76p outstanding in my account (seriously?) I pay it and then it says I owe ANOTHER 76p. It's absolutely beyond ridiculous, I urge anyone to avoid taking out credit with creation. I'm so ashamed to even be in this situation, I wish I could pay the full amount and be free but I can't. I'm so angry that many others have similar issues.
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Solihull
1. How to Contact Creation Finance?You may get in touch with them by phoning this phone number 0371 402 8905. Filling out their online form on their website can be helpful.
3. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Creation Finance?You can complete the online application form on their website. If you need loans on the same day, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further information.
5. What Happens If I Cannot Repay My Loan?You can talk with your lender if you think you might have difficulties making your payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to modify your due date or let you skip payments for a period of time.
2. Where Can I Find Creation Finance? How Do I Find It?Creation Finance is at Chadwick House, Warwick Rd, Solihull B91 2AA, United Kingdom. You can check the map to find the fastest way to get there.
4. Is Creation Finance an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Financial institution. However, FastPaydayLoans, as a loan broker, can assist you in connecting with over 100+ lenders to get a loan with no credit check.
6. Is Creation Finance Provide Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. Nevertheless, if you are looking for obtain a loan for bad credit online online, you can check here.