Cash for gift cards
Line of credit
Any Purpose Loans
Debt Consolidation Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Loans For People With Bad Credit
Loans For People With Poor Credit
Long Term Loans
Personal Loans For Bad Credit
Short Term Loans
Unsecured Personal Loans
Everyday Loans Bristol Reviews
4.4 stars based on 25 reviews
János Boros (Energetic)
Stay away from these people, they are going to go through every single transaction that you have made in the last 2-3 months and they will ask very personal questions like WHY did you send that money to this or to that account. You have to explain every single transaction that you have made in the last 2 months. If you dont want to answer it because its a very private and personal information, they will turn you down no matter how good or bad your credit history is.No other lender will call you and try to interrogate you like that, other lenders dont care where you got money from before and what you spent it on.They want a reason for every single private transaction (family, friends etc) and they also want to know what that other person is going to do with the money. Its a bit too far, i might also report them to the authorities because i am pretty sure they cannot go into your bank transactions this deep and ingerrogate you about every single transaction that you have made.
Stephen H, THANK YOU! We cannot fault you at all, from the start (over the phone) to the finish (at the branch) you have been absolutely amazing! Professional, helpful and passionate about what you do. Such a genuine individual that actually cares about helping people building their credit. Would HIGHLY recommend them. Thank you again!
very unhappy and i think people need to hear this before you decide to try to take a loan out with this company ill start from the beginning. At first it seemed very positive very polite and they was very positive about being able to give me the loan none of the information i gave to them over the phone was false i gave them the truth for any question they asked me so they wanted me to come to there office to discuss the loan and finalize it and told me the documents i needed to bring with me i needed 2 months bank statements my last 2 payslips and a photo id which i thought is pretty much the normal procedure. So i was welcomed when arrived went into a private room asked me for the documents and explained to me that she had to check through them to see if what i have told them was true eg my pay and outgoings but then she also said we need to check that you are not doing anything illegal which i thought was strange but i said ok she gave me the declaration to fill out while she left and went through my bank statements with a fine toothcombe she came back and started to interigate me with every person i have transfered money to or have transfered money to me. I had to explain and tell them who these people were to me. The one that has made me write this is when she asked about my daughters mother she transfered money to me so i could take them to town and get the last of there things for school and also spend the money they had left over from there birthdays this really got me thinking after it was all over that i shouldnt have to explain things like this to a company that i want to borrow money from she asked me about every person i had in my transactions which i told her who and what it was for i felt like i was being investigated for some sort of crime then finally she asked the question that she should have asked first and that was about the other loan i have and where are the transactions for them which i then explained they have allowed me breathing space because of covid19 then i showed her the proof that i have been given this breathing space then she told me they cant give me the loan because they needed to see payments for this loan at which point that was the end of the interview and was shown out of the building. Im not angry because i didnt get the loan the money dosent bother me ive been declined loads of times but never have a loan company every made me feel like a criminal or invaded my privacy as much as they did here. I understand they need to be responsible lenders but invading peoples privacy in this way is not acceptable they were only loaning me 1000 pound im not buying a house or a car they told me to come back in 2 months when i can show payments from the other loan i have. Which im tempted to do and take a camera to show you all exactly how they work so steer clear unless u dont mind letting some strangers question and interogate you.
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Bristol
1. How Can I Contact Everyday Loans Bristol?You may reach them by dialing this phone number 0117 922 0506. Completing their online form on their website can be helpful.
3. What Kind of Services Does Everyday Loans Bristol Offer?Everyday Loans Bristol also provides these kind of loans:
- Cash for gift cards
- Installment loans
- Line of credit
- Payday loans
- Signature loans
5. Is Everyday Loans Bristol an Agency or a Lender?Everyday Loans Bristol is a Loan agency. However, FastPaydayLoans, as a lending broker, can help you connect with more than 100+ lenders to get get a loan with no credit check from their site.
2. Where Is Everyday Loans Bristol? How Can I Find It?Everyday Loans Bristol is at Newminster House, 27-29 Baldwin Street Suite B, 5th Floor, Bristol BS1 1LT, United Kingdom. Just use the map to locate the quickest route.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Everyday Loans Bristol?You can fill out their online application form on their website. If you need a same day loan, you may get additional information on FastPaydayLoans.
6. What Happens If I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?The best way is to speak with your lender if you think you might have difficulties making your payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to a different due date or allow you to defer payments for a period of time.
7. Is Everyday Loans Bristol Provide Bad Credit Loans?Yes. But if you are looking for get loans with bad credit online online, you can click on this link.