Foundation Home Loans Reviews
3.4 stars based on 8 reviews
Great lender, thank you to Gemma who is always amazing and there to answer any questions i have. Thank you also to Sara and the underwriting for your hard work.
The service was really good. I like the way the underwriter calls to discuss the case. This is extremely helpful (for everybody) and delivers a much faster service where documents can be uploaded as the underwriter asks for them. All this produces the offer letter for the client in a much faster time.
The t star reviews on here must be fake.I would give a zero rating if possible. I have a medium sized portfolio and regularly work with lenders. Foundation Home Loans employed an incompetent valuer (which I know being a chartered surveyor myself) who conducted a negligent valuation and then gave the property a zero valuation as the property needed re-decoration which is simply absurd!!!I went to another lender - Paragon, who provided a sensible valuation and the property purchase went through fine. However the delays could have caused my purchase to fall through.Foundation Home Loans then refused to refund my money for the application fee and their incompetent valuation! I am now having to take them to the Financial Ombudsman to get my application fee and valuation fee back which I am doing as a matter of principle.Avoid Foundation Home Loans at all costs if you want your purchase to complete!!!
More reviews (4)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Warfield
1. How to Contact Foundation Home Loans?You may get in touch with them by phoning this phone number 0344 770 8030. Completing their online form on their website can be helpful.
3. How Can I Apply for a Loan at Foundation Home Loans?You can apply online on their website. If you need loans on the same day, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further details.
5. What Happens If I Cannot Pay Back My Loan?You should negotiate with your lender if you foresee trouble making repayments on your loans. Your lender may either accept to change your due date or permit you to skip payments for a period of time.
2. Where Is Foundation Home Loans? How Do I Locate It?Foundation Home Loans is at PO Box 4189 Bracknell Berkshire RG42 9LY, United Kingdom. You can check the map to find the quickest route.
4. Is Foundation Home Loans an Agency or a Lender?Foundation Home Loans is a Mortgage lender. However, FastPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can assist you in connecting with over 100+ lenders to get get loans with no hard credit checks by clicking this link.
6. Is Foundation Home Loans Provide Bad Credit Loans?Yes. Nevertheless, if you want to get get loans with bad credit online online, you can visit this site.