Glasgow Credit Union Reviews
4.2 stars based on 53 reviews
Turned down my loan application for no good reasons. Telling me that the underwriters conducted a credit history search on me and meanwhile I have good and acceptable credit ratings. Very disappointing... Time to close account and move on to better CU
Response from the owner
Hi Samuel, we're sorry to read you haven't had a good experience when applying for a loan. Every member has the right to appeal the decision and we encourage you to contact our office to see how we can help you. Our telephone number is 01412749933.
Horrendous to deal with now couldn’t care less about long term customers needs, very arrogantReply to GCUYou have never once contacted me to try and resolve this so that is nonsense,I have been trying to get help with this but you point blank refuse to help despite knowing I have an unblemished payment history with you stretching back over 25 years all I get is apathy which was no more obvious last week when one of your underwriters called me,you were always a great alternative to a bank and reliable now you have became that bankAnd I did contact you about this but got no response
Response from the owner
Hi Raymond, we've tried to work with you on numerous occasions to resolve your issues so it's disheartening to still see you post negative reviews across various platforms. We'll keep trying, so please do call the team if you want to open up dialogue again. Best wishes, Glasgow Credit Union.
I have been a member of GCU for many years and will continue to use them for years to come there is always a lovely person on the line when you call them this is a reliable and trustworthy company keep up the good work guys.
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Glasgow
1. How to Contact Glasgow Credit Union?You can call them at this phone number 0141 274 9933. Filling out their online form on their website can be helpful.
3. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Glasgow Credit Union?You can apply online on their website. If you need a same day loan, you may find further information on FastPaydayLoans.
5. What if I'm Unable to Pay Back My Loan?You should negotiate with your lender if you think you might have difficulties making your payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to modify your due date or allow you to skip payments for a few months.
2. Where Can I Find Glasgow Credit Union? How Do I Locate It?Glasgow Credit Union is at Side entrance, 95 Morrison St, Glasgow G5 8BE, United Kingdom. Use the map to discover the fastest way to get there.
4. Is Glasgow Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Credit union. However, FastPaydayLoans, as a lending broker, can help you establish connections with more than 100+ lenders to get a loan with no credit check.
6. Is Glasgow Credit Union Provide Bad Credit Loans Online?Yes. But if you want to obtain get loans with bad credit online online, you can check on this page.