3.7 stars based on 131 reviews
Do not fall for these scammers they get to use or invest the money we pay into their account and make money out of that since we cannot access that money until the plan ends and still charge £30 to withdraw our money at the end of the plan.Not a single improvement to my credit report
Warning!!! They dont tell you this when signing up, but once you complete your savings they will charge you 30 pounds to withdraw your funds or they give you an option of putting the money in a selection of their banks, which they will definitely get some sort of kick back. I then read reviews on the banks they offer you to open an account with and all of them are 1 or 2 star ratings with many reviews of Loqbox customers saying they have waited weeks and still cannot withdraw their money! It was such a great concept but this term and condition felt like a trick of small print and has left a sour taste in my mouth! I personally say avoid using this company!!! I hope this helps you to be fully informed before signing up!
The service is ridiculous. Free? No! Take half your money don’t hit the point promise etc. etc. it’s more the fact they purposely disguise the service to take portions of savings. Smart scam. Absolutely appalling. Every 2-3 reviews make the same statement don’t use them. Too common to not be true. Sad m and please do t provide a standard response below. Waste of your time and others.Here is the script. Yes I missed it . But come on. You use my capital for a year and the. Charge me £120 for the priveledge. Hahahaha, they even try to sell you on a monthly draw. That is scam written all over it or a really bad lottery ticket.Looking into this for you, I can see that the difference in your redeemed funds relates to the 50-Points Promise on your LOQBOX Save which is an optional premium subscription feature that costs £10 a month and is deducted from your monthly instalments. This was in place for 12 months.Mayra The Points Promise means that if your score does not improve by more than 50 points after using LOQBOX for 12 months, you'll receive 5% interest on the saving in your LOQBOX Save. The Points Promise also offers a personalised financial plan, jump-the-queue support and free Flexi Unlock (after 8 months).You'll also be entered into the monthly cash prize draw each month. The 50 Point Promise subscription is paid for in £10 instalments that are deducted from what is saved in your LOQBOX Save following each monthly payment you make.Taking your monthly deductions into account for your Promise, the sum of savings you received when you redeemed was the correct amount.
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Bristol
1. Where Can You Find LOQBOX? How Do I Find It?LOQBOX is at Henleaze Business Centre, Henleaze BS9 4PN, United Kingdom. Use the map to discover the fastest way to get there.
3. Is LOQBOX an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Financial institution. However, FastPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can help you establish connections with more than 100+ lenders to get a loan with no credit check.
5. Is LOQBOX Provide Bad Credit Loans?Yes. However, if you want to get loans with bad credit online, you can try FastPaydayLoans.
2. How Can I Get a Loan at LOQBOX?You can fill out their online application form on their website. If you need loans on the same day, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further information.
4. What Happens If I Can't Repay My Loan?The best course of action is to contact your lender if you anticipate having difficulty paying payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to modify your due date or allow you to skip payments for several months.