Newington Credit Union Reviews
4.3 stars based on 20 reviews
Newington branch don't answer phones, call in to find the place empty and still unable to assist as apparently loans can only be applied for by telephone YET no-one answers them 56 times yesterday 112 today I've tried USELESS
Applied for loan staff were friendly helpful and explained everything got the decision in about a week my credit score was low but I got it very little embarrassing questions thanks to getting it we had our first holiday as a family in 10 years brilliant can't fault them repaying the loan does not affect our life style at all
Staff at Duncairn Gardens credit union are very friendly, helpful, and are all very nice. Lovely staff.
More reviews (1)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Belfast
1. How to Make Contact With Newington Credit Union?You may get in touch with them by phoning this phone number 028 9035 1040. Using their website's online form can be helpful.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Newington Credit Union?You can submit an online application on their website. If you need loans on the same day, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further information.
5. What if I'm Unable to Pay Back My Loan?The best course of action is to contact your lender if you anticipate having difficulty paying payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to a different due date or let you defer payments for several months.
2. Where Can I Find Newington Credit Union? How Do I Find It?Newington Credit Union is at 239-247 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast BT15 2GF, United Kingdom. Simply use the map to discover the quickest route.
4. Is Newington Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Newington Credit Union is a Credit union. However, FastPaydayLoans, as a loan broker, can help you connect with more than 100+ lenders to get get loans with no hard credit checks via their service.
6. Is Newington Credit Union Provide Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. However, if you want to obtain loans for bad credit online, you can try FastPaydayLoans.