2.4 stars based on 14 reviews
Told them multiple times to cancel, and yet every month on payday they take out 316 quid and put 250 back in. Utterly pointless. Why would I ever want this arrangement? Scam artists, avoid.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ,,, ,,I'm self employed and decided to take some holiday time from work ,,so safety net credit decided I was not earning enough and effectively blocked me from borrowing ,ruined my holiday ,,after many emails sent I gave up trying .I'll pay back what I owe then they can poke their "service" directly where the sun doesn't shine .
Shocking don’t fall for it. Had problems with my bank account, in order to set up new bank account you have to pay off full amount and then apply again on safety net. I have been doing minimum payments with my new bank card due to the inconvenience of this.Plus when you have set up your bank account with safety net, any time you have money in your account they help themselves to it rather than having a set amount that you pay back on a particular day of the month. For instance you get your wages, just know that safety net have already taken money back and then you have to go online and take it back with interest.
More reviews (6)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in High Wycombe
1. How Can I Contact SafetyNet?You may reach them by dialing this phone number 0808 169 4911. Completing their online form on their website can be helpful.
3. How Can I Take Out a Loan at SafetyNet?You can submit an online application on their website. If you need same day loans, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further information.
5. What if I Can't Repay My Loan?The best course of action is to contact your lender if you expect to have difficulties paying your payments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to a different due date or let you skip payments for a few months.
2. Where Can You Find SafetyNet? How Can I Find It?SafetyNet is at 1515, High Wycombe HP11 9JE, United Kingdom. You may use the map to discover the fastest way to get there.
4. Is SafetyNet an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank. However, FastPaydayLoans, as an online lending agency, can assist you in connecting with more than 100+ lenders to get a loan with no credit check.
6. Is SafetyNet Provide Bad Credit Loans Online?Yes. However, if you need obtain loans for bad credit online online, you can try FastPaydayLoans.