Salford Credit Union Reviews
4 stars based on 11 reviews
Great local institute helping the community. Staff are friendly and seem to genuinely care and want to help, much better to lend/save with than some of the banks out there
Been with them for over a year and aa half and I asked to access some of my savings and they said I can only have 8 pounds that's a disgrace what are the saving for really the people who work their...
Union credit are very slow they dont answer phones they just keep playing you off they need to sort it out really bad I've phoned then 12 times today already and they have only been open 10 minutes haha
More reviews (3)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Salford
1. How Can I Contact Salford Credit Union?You may reach them at this phone number 0161 686 5880. Using their website's online form can be helpful.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Salford Credit Union?You can apply online on their website. If you need online loans on the same day, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further information.
5. What Happens If I Can't Pay Back My Loan?You should negotiate with your lender if you think you might have difficulties making your payments on your loans. Your lender may either accept to change your due date or allow you to defer payments for a period of time.
2. Where Can You Find Salford Credit Union? How Can I Find It?Salford Credit Union is at Brotherton House, 1 Loganberry Ave, Salford M6 5UX, United Kingdom. Just use the map to locate the quickest route.
4. Is Salford Credit Union an Agency or a Lender?Salford Credit Union is a Credit union. However, FastPaydayLoans, as an online lending agency, can assist you in connecting with over 100+ lenders to get get a loan with no credit check from their site.
6. Is Salford Credit Union Provide Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. But if you need obtain a bad credit loan online online, you can click on this link.