2.4 stars based on 41 reviews
had to ask to pay £100 for one month instead of £181 and this was agreed during a telephone chat as I had covid and had to isolate for 11 days with only SSP being paid to me.Gentleman on the phone was extremely rude claiming that there must be something else going on!would recommend staying away from this company
Can only imagine any positive review is fake. Absolute joke of a service. The staff you talk to are rude and completely inadequate to be classed as customer care or deal with peoples details and money issues. I was unfortunately affected by Covid... I was ignored when trying to prove this via email and calls were hung up on me, not forgetting the fact who ever I spoke to sounded like I'd interrupted there spliff and they were personally hurt by me talking like a nice polite normal person... although I received more than 5 calls per day in regards to the late payments (Sure company's can only make 3), communication?? Anyway they took 2 payments out of my bank tallying up to £500 when I only borrowed £300 and that had been covered (Only owed interest at this point) and the website had said only once my payment had failed. Luckily I checked. If you are having issues don't take it, complain as this is not normal.
Told me I would be expected for other short loan then said after I did all the paper work and was gonna transfer it they said your not allowed it but had one last year like 🤥🤨😴
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in Stockport
1. How Can I Get in Touch With Savvy.co.uk?You may contact them by calling this phone number 0330 002 0117. Completing their online form on their website can be helpful.
3. How Can I Get a Loan at Savvy.co.uk?You can apply online on their website. If you need same day loans online, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further details.
5. What Happens If I Cannot Repay My Loan?You should negotiate with your lender if you foresee trouble making repayments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to alter your due date or allow you to skip payments for a few months.
2. Where Is Savvy.co.uk? How Can I Find It?Savvy.co.uk is at 1st Floor, Highbank House, Exchange St, Stockport SK3 0ET, United Kingdom. Use the map to discover the quickest route.
4. Is Savvy.co.uk an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Financial institution. However, FastPaydayLoans, as an online lending broker, can help you establish connections with over 100+ lenders to get loans with no hard credit checks.
6. Is Savvy.co.uk Provide Bad Credit Loans?Yes. But if you want to get obtain a loan for bad credit online online, you can try FastPaydayLoans.