Fly Now Pay Later Reviews
4.7 stars based on 962 reviews
I have neved had any problems with this company.Easy and available always when I need it.The whole system is so straightforward.I have accidentally made a double payment to clear my account,it was enough to send an email to customer service and a day after I have received an email with the info about my refund.In the future,whenever I try to contact them,I get the reply within max.2 days!Great company,which O use for years and will continue to do!
I would avoid using this company at all costs. I had an issue over a plane ticket in December 2019. Despite sending endless emails they simply do not respond to anything. On one occasion they tried to tell me the person who's name was on the email didn't exist and didn't work there. They say they will look into the issue then you hear nothing. Their customer service is not lacking, it just doesn't exist. DO NOT BOOK WITH THESE. I am coming up to the two year anniversary of trying to sort my issue out.
Worst customer service ever, you can only send email no phone calls and no response from the support email either. Terrible service.
More reviews (7)
Payday Loan Calculator
Map & DirectionDirections
Nearby Loan Stores in London
1. Where Can You Find Fly Now Pay Later? How Can I Find It?Fly Now Pay Later is at 33 Cannon St, London EC4M 5SB, United Kingdom. You can check the map to find the fastest way to get there.
3. Is Fly Now Pay Later an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Financial institution. However, FastPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can help you connect with more than 100+ lenders to get loans with no credit check.
5. Is Fly Now Pay Later Provide Online Loans for Bad Credit?Yes. But if you want to get obtain a loan for bad credit online online, you can try FastPaydayLoans.
2. How Can I Get a Loan at Fly Now Pay Later?You can fill out their online application form on their website. If you need same day loans, you can visit FastPaydayLoans for further information.
4. What Happens If I Can't Pay Back My Loan?You can talk with your lender if you foresee trouble making repayments on your loans. Your lender may either agree to modify your due date or permit you to defer payments for a period of time.